Apply to Work At Harrisonburg’s Original Sign Company!
Eddie Edwards Signs has been serving Harrisonburg and the surrounding area as the best full-service sign company since 1952. Come work for one of the most experienced and well-respected businesses in the Shenandoah Valley!
Consider applying for one of our currently open positions
Eddie Edwards Signs, Inc.
6471 S. Valley Pike
Mt. Crawford, VA 22841
Position Available: INSTALLATION AND SERVICE MANAGER
About Eddie Edwards Signs, Inc.:
Eddie Edwards Signs Inc. is a custom design sign company established in the Shenandoah Valley since 1952. Built around a team environment, it prides itself on supporting their employees through safety and the ability to professionally grow and develop. Quality workmanship and customized manufacturing with exceptional service and professionalism is what continues to build customer loyalty and brand recognition.
About the role:
As the Installation and Service Manager, you will be responsible for the successful completion of approximately 3K installation and service projects, over a course of a year, by supervising and motivating a team of 9+ employees. Working closely with leadership and customers, you will maximize the satisfaction of service while meeting budget amounts and due dates.
You are an adaptable, team player that enjoys variety in a career and the ability to use systems to maximize details and follow through. New projects excite you while you utilize your ability to problem solve and critically think about ways to accomplish objectives. Supervising and delegating tasks to employees comes naturally and you enjoy motivating employees through incentives and goal setting.
Your Responsibilities will include:
Planning, Executing, People Management & Training
• Successfully planning and executing installation and service jobs in coordination with Operations Manager, production and sales team.
• Daily management of installation and service crews to complete projects.
• Maintain company equipment, tools and buildings.
• Coordinate with sales and production teams to maintain the installation and service schedule to meet deadlines and budget.
• Supervise and evaluate performance and training needs for 9+ service and installation employees and implement methods to improve profitability and overall job satisfaction.
• Review performance and conduct evaluations by providing direct feedback and implementing goals for improvement.
• Identify, assess, and train employees on operations and safety procedures.
• Maintain high level of organization of projects in different stages of completions as required by customers expectations and needs.
• Maintain installation and service safety and ensure Virginia OSHA and company requirements are met and exceed expectations.
• Implement all company policy and procedures with the highest level of quality, professionalism and integrity.
• Monitor quality, code standards and implement production and installation to ensure these standards are met
We are looking for someone who is…
• Knowledgeable and Experienced in Construction Management: You are highly experienced with diverse construction projects and the process from start to finish including materials and equipment needed.
• A Great Communicator: You can effectively communicate with customers, employees, and leadership with great verbal and written abilities. Your notes are legible, and you can efficiently get information where it needs to go. Delegating tasks to ensure completion and efficiency on the job.
• Organized: You are a systems person and enjoy keeping detailed records that allow you to have great follow through and the ability to follow up on unfinished work.
• Dependable & Accountable: When your cell phone rings you answer it! You are accessible and accountable to get the job done. Doing your job with a sense of urgency and high regard for honesty, integrity and responsibility. Your word counts.
• Adaptable: You enjoy variety in your job and are able to make changes to schedules and procedures on the “fly”. Problem solving motivates you.
You will know if you are right for the job if you have…
• Strong experience and interest in the construction process
• Supervised, evaluated, and hired at least 5 employees
• High Attention for details, mechanically minded with the ability to problem solve
• Strong Initiative and Drive to exceed expectations
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Valid Virginia Driver’s License and CDL (A or B) is a plus
• Full-time position: Pay based on experience
• Monthly bonuses based on gross profit
• Benefits included: Health and Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
How to Apply…
|Complete an application on our website at https://eesigns.biz/now-hiring/
And submit your resume and cover letter to Christa Shifflett at email@example.com.