Graphic Designer Application and Position Details
Quick Application Form
About the position
As the primary Graphic Designer for Eddie Edwards Signs, you will responsible for over 3K annual conceptual and mechanical drawings. Based on customer needs you will utilize your creativity, strong work ethic, and deadline driven personality to complete projects.
Organization will be essential in the management of over 50K files of design work. Comfort learning new computer software and effective communication with team members with be key to your success and satisfaction in the position.
Benefits included: Health and Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Holidays and Vacation
Complete our quick interest form below and we will be in touch to find out more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan & Production
- Independently design approximately 60 conceptual and mechanical drawings a week with efficiency and exceptional attention to detail
- Communicate effectively and assertively with the sales and management teams to insure customer needs are met
- Utilize resources, mainly graphic design software and creative ability, to successfully met the needs of customers
- Willingness to cross train in other areas of production after the design process is complete
- Complete and organize all design orders with accuracy, promptness and a high level of detail
- Keep an organized work station where team members can find information to continue the manufacturing process
We are looking for someone who is…
- A Task Master: You enjoy the process and satisfaction of completing projects. Motivated by getting tasks accomplished with a high level of quality and satisfaction is key to overall job satisfaction.
- Organized: You are a systems person and enjoy keeping detailed records that allow you to have great follow through and the ability to complete unfinished work.
- Dependable & Accountable: You are accessible and accountable to get the job done and willing to work overtime to make it happen. Doing your job with a sense of urgency and high regard for honesty, integrity and responsibility.
- A Good Communicator with an ability to be assertive: You will let your team members know if you don’t understand something or need more time on a project. When you are not given all the information to complete a project, you take it upon yourself to ask for clarification.
You will know if you are right for the job if you have…
- Experience with Adobe InDesign or like software and enjoy creating designs with direction.
- Experience with the PC platform
- High Attention for details, organization, and enjoy completing tasks.
- Strong Initiative and Drive to exceed expectations in a team environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health and Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation