Apply to Work At Harrisonburg’s Original Sign Company!
Eddie Edwards Signs has been serving Harrisonburg and the surrounding area as the best full-service sign company since 1952. Come work for one of the most experienced and well-respected businesses in the Shenandoah Valley!
Consider applying for one of our currently open positions
Eddie Edwards Signs, Inc.
560 Waterman Drive
Harrisonburg VA 22802
Position Available: Sign Service Technician –Level 1
About Eddie Edwards Signs, Inc.:
Eddie Edwards Signs Inc. is a custom design sign company established in the Shenandoah Valley since 1952. Built around a team environment, it prides itself on supporting their employees through safety and the ability to professionally grow and develop. Quality workmanship and customized manufacturing with exceptional service and professionalism is what continues to build customer loyalty and brand recognition.
About the role:
Positions available for sign service technician. A willingness to work at all heights is required and electrical experience is a plus. Will train right candidate. Valid driver’s licenses with clean driving record required. CDL license is not required, but would need to obtain in 90 days. Competitive wages and benefits.
Responsibilities: (not limited to)
- Drive a bucket truck to customer locations
- Perform methodical troubleshooting to determine necessary repairs and/or materials replacement to repair and electric or electronic sign.
- Replace bulbs, ballasts, transformers, power supplies, electrical components, etc., based on troubleshooting results-required lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Handle sign faces in and out of cabinets
- Respond to after hour and weekend emergency calls
- Perform and document sign and site surveys
- Perform technical site and sign surveys and complete technical survey forms
- Take and manage photos and paperwork as required by service order
- Phone customers to discuss details of repair and get approvals to proceed.
Additional Non Routine Responsibilities:
- Assist the installation crews in sign installation as needed
- Work at heights up to 150’ to service and install signs
- Work with unusual power voltages of 208, 277, and 480
- Knowledge of the use of a Multi-meter for testing voltage and amperage
- Benefits included: Health and Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
How to Apply…
|Complete an application on our website at http://eesigns.biz/now-hiring/
And submit your resume and cover letter to Christa Shifflett at firstname.lastname@example.org.